Hacking in simple words mean the forced entry; or gaining unauthorized access into another person’s computer resources. Since the act is done with the owner’s consent, the activity as a whole is not right. The people who forcefully enter into another person’s computer resources is known as a hacker. A hacker is usually very good at writing codes; is a very good programmer. But today, the hacker does not necessarily need good technical knowledge on a programming language or even about the algorithms that many of the software use in order to hack them. There are several tools being developed in order to crack down the passwords set by individual’s for their personal accounts. The best example is that of Instaport password hacker.
The different types of hacking; here they are:
- Ethical hacking –in ethical hacking, the hacker usually breaks in to the system in order to find the weak points within the system. It is usually the white hat hackers who perform this type of hacking. And this type of hacking is generally done to test the system or the software, so that their levels of security can be raised to a bigger level.
- Website hacking – in this type of hacking, the hacker gains control of the website owner and then changes the information on it. One way to ensure your website’s security is by protecting it with an SSL certificate.
- Email hacking – in this type of hacking, the email account of an individual is accessed and used without the consent from the original owner of the email address and account.
- Computer hacking –by applying methods of Hacking, a hacker obtains information like the computer id and password.
- Password hacking –in this type of hacking, the hacker obtains the passwords of an individual. One easy method through with a hacker can easily obtain someone’s Instagram password is by using the tool, Instaport password hacker.
- Online banking hacking – with this type of hacking, a hacker obtains the bank account details of users by creating fake websites. This is a very serious and dangerous type of hacking.